Find here interesting facts (e.g. checkin, meal times etc.) about our hotel.
On the day of arrival your room is ready after 3 pm.
If you would check-in later than 9 pm, we kindly ask you to inform us. We will provide a little snack to your room.
The daily board offer
- breakfast buffet with cold and warm dishes from the buffet, as well as a healthy corner
- afternoon buffet with snacks, soup, bread basket, salads and cakes
- fruit baskets at many points throughout the hotel and the spa area
- daily 5t or 6 course evening menu with salad buffet, a healthy menu
- weekly dessert buffet, Austrian cuisine, delicacies, dinner, gala dinner and welcome cocktails and appetizers
Our Meal Times
- breakfast 07.30 am – 11 am dining room
- afternoon buffet 1.30 pm – 4.30 pm
- dinner 6.30 pm- 8.30 pm dining room
Dress to impress! Our guests create a classy atmosphere too and not just the environment. This is why we kindly ask you to dress appropriately during the meal times at the restaurant.
There is no “suit dress code” but you should not arrive in flip-flops and swimsuits.
- 1400 m2 spa area
- 2 indoor pools
- heated outdoor pool
- panoramic relaxation room with a sauna and a bio-sauna bath(enter 16+ years)
- 1.500 m2 garden around the Resort
Beauty Far: Alpine Spa****S
Visit our beauty oasis and end your day with some relaxing hours:
- cosmetic Treatments
- manicure and pedicure
- treatments for children
Book our treatments in advance. All of our treatments you find here.
There is a cocktail bar in our lobby and we entertain you daily, on some evenings even with live music. Smoking is prohibited in our Hotel. There is a separate smoking room.
Further Included Services
- activity program with hiking tours, water aerobics…
- bathrobes and bath towels
- dance and piano evenings
- Wi-Fi at the reception area, the bar area and the entrance hall
- table tennis
- animation programme
- sled rental
- children’s playground
- free parking in front of the Hotel (limited number of lots)
- bike rental
Additionally (for free):
- 18 underground parking lots-book upfront
- wine tasting events (reservation required)
- each room category is bookable
- welcome gift on arrival
- water and food bowl during your stay
- cozy sleeping place
- daily “nightcap”
- leash and collar
- dinner with your dog at the Tyrolean House (reservation required)
- a walking service for your dog ( € 20,- per hour and per dog)
- dog waste bags available at the front desk and the playground for dogs
- snacks for your dog at our bar
- a fenced playground for dogs
- individual training with the dog at the dog training school Tyrol. (by appointment only possible languages: German and English)
- All Kaltschmid entertainment establishments are dog-friendly. Refreshments for your dog are available in every restaurant
Costs: € 15,– per dog/day without food
In order to prepare the room for the following guests it would be nice if you leave the room until 11 am.
In case of an early departure we charge 90% of the price.
Discounts & Actions
5 % by reservation until 60 days before arrival
( on room price with board)
5 % for the 2nd visit to one of our Kaltschmid Hotels
( on room price with board)
Seefeld during Summer
- Hiking: more than 650 km of hiking trails with different difficulties
- Golf: The 9-hole Golf course Seefeld, and the award-winning 18-hole championship Golf course Wildmoos (only a few minutes away by car)
- Cycling: many cycling tours through the whole Olympic region Seefeld
Seefeld during Winter
- cross country skiing area with more than 200 km of skiing trils
- cross country skiing schools which will work on your technique. A special dog trail and a biathlon trail are available too
- Skiing: 32 funiculars with 48 km of slopes in the Olympic region of Seefeld.
- Winter Hiking: 142 km of well prepared winter Hiking trails. Discover the beautiful snow landscape of the Olympic region of Seefeld.
- Your equipment can be stored in our ski room.
- cross country trail maps and the Happy-Ski-Card can be purchased at the reception