Things to know
Everything you should know before, during or after your well-deserved time out.
On the following pages you will find useful information about your booking at the Alpine Naturhotel Bergresort in Seefeld in Tyrol. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time. We are happy to help.
On the day of arrival your room is ready for occupancy from 15:00.
If you arrive after 9:00 pm, please contact us. We will be happy to provide you with a hearty cold platter (when booking with Genusspension) with Tyrolean sausage and cheese specialties in your room.
In order to be able to make the room available to the following guests in good time, we kindly ask you to check out of your room by 11:00 a.m. at the latest.
In case of early departure we charge 90 % of the price.
The daily enjoyment pension includes
- Rich breakfast buffet with cold and warm dishes from the buffet as well as an organic vital corner
- Afternoon buffet with snack board, soup, bread basket, salads and cake
- All day fresh fruits in the wellness area and tea in our alpine spa
- We serve a daily 5 to 6-course evening choice menu with salad buffet, vitality menu with calorie information
- Weekly appetizer & dessert buffet, Austrian culinary, Schmankerldinner, gala menu as well as welcome cocktail. (Diets by arrangement with the hotel – please before arrival).
Our meal times
- Breakfast 07:30 – 11:00 in the dining room
- Afternoon buffet 14:00 – 16:00
- Dinner 18:30 – 20:30 in the dining room
“Clothes make the man” and you as our guests help to determine the elegant atmosphere in our house. Therefore we ask you to wear an appropriate wardrobe in our restaurant.
We do not have a suit requirement in our dining room, however flip-flops, shorts as well as swimwear are not welcome in our dining areas.
- 1,400 m2 spa area
- 2 indoor swimming pools
- Heated outdoor pool
- Panorama relaxation room with alpine sauna, brine healing gallery and biostube sauna (admission from 16 years)
- 1.500 m2 garden around the resort
Beauty farm: Alpenspa****S
A visit to our beauty and vitality oasis rounds off every day and provides complete relaxation:
- Cosmetic treatments
- Manicure and pedicure
- Treatments for children
In order to meet your appointment requests, we recommend that you book the desired treatments early enough in advance. You can find our treatments here.
In our hotel lobby with cocktail bar we will spoil you daily and entertain you musically on some evenings with various “Live Music Acts”.
Our hotel is completely non-smoking – but there is a locked smoking room available for you.
Discounts & Promotions
Early booking discount
5 % for bookings up to 60 days before arrival
(room rate with catering)
Regular guest discount
5 % from the 2nd stay at Kaltschmid Hotels
(room rate with catering)
Other inclusive services
- Daily activity program with hikes, water gymnastics, …
- Cozy bathrobes and bath towels in the wellness basket
- Fitness studio with cardio area
- Dance and piano evenings
- WLAN in the reception area, rooms, bar area as well as in the hall
- Participation in the weekly animation program
- Sledge rental
- Wellness basket with bathrobes, bath slippers and bath towels during your stay
- Children’s playground
- Free parking in front of the house (subject to availability)
In summer additionally:
- Bicycle rental – subject to availability
Additionally we offer for a fee
- 18 underground parking spaces – we recommend booking before arrival
- Wine tastings (early reservation required)
- Any desired room category can be booked
- 3 dogs are allowed per room
- Small welcome gift upon arrival
- Water and food bowl for the entire duration of the stay
- Pre-reservable cuddly sleeping place
- A daily “bedtime snack” for your dog
- Leash and collar rental
- Dogs are allowed to stay alone in the room, e.g. when you visit our wellness area or the restaurant.
- On request we offer a “walking service” (fee: € 20,- per hour and dog)
- Dinner with your dog in the Tiroler Stube (reservation required)
- Dogs are allowed on a leash to the biotope directly next to the fenced sunbathing area
- Dog waste bags are available at the reception as well as at the vending machine at the dog playground
- Please order freshly prepared specialties and/or dry or wet food for your pet directly at the house bar.
- Large “Bergresort dog play area” with a fenced-in play & romp area including agility course, dog kennel, seating area for the master, dog bathing pond and dog filling station.
- On request individual training sessions with the Dog School Tyrol. (only possible by appointment, languages: German and English)
- Voucher for food roulette: Voucher worth € 13,- for food if another Kaltschmid restaurant is tried instead of dinner at the Bergresort!
- All Kaltschmid entertainment establishments are also dog-friendly. In every restaurant there is free refreshment for the four-legged friend on request.
Costs: € 15,- per dog/day without food
Seefeld in summer
- Hiking: The extensive range of routes includes more than 650 kilometers of walking and hiking trails in various degrees of difficulty.
- Golf: The 9-hole golf course Seefeld and the award-winning 18-hole championship golf course Wildmoos (only a few minutes away by car) make every golfer’s heart beat faster. We are happy to assist you in booking courses or tee times.
- Bike: Numerous tours through the enchanting alpine world in the Olympiaregion Seefeld make the hearts of all mountain bikers beat faster. The Olympic region offers almost unlimited possibilities.
Seefeld in winter
- Our award-winning cross-country skiing area offers the perfect setting for friends of the classic style as well as for skating. Decide for yourself: easy, medium or difficult. With a route length of more than 200 kilometers, there is something for everyone.
- The special cross-country ski schools refine your technique. Special highlights are biathlon and the special dog cross-country trail.
- Skiing: 32 cable cars with 48 kilometers of slopes are at your disposal in the Olympiaregion Seefeld.
- Winter hiking: 142 kilometers of perfectly cleared and gritted winter hiking trails await you. Discover the beautiful snowy landscape of the Olympiaregion Seefeld.
- You are welcome to store your equipment in our ski room.
- Cross-country skiing maps and the Happy Ski Card are available at the reception.